A moment

A moment
"I think, therefore I am"

Friday, January 28, 2011

Rand Paul

Seed Newsvine



From Washington Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/28/AR2011012803373.html
GOP senator favors cutting US aid to Israel

By DONNA CASSATA
The Associated Press
Friday, January 28, 2011; 4:10 PM
---------------------------
My comment

Ran Paul

Honorable Senator Paul,
Cutting all aid for Israel? You just cut my vote or any support for your agenda, even though some things I admire about you.

Have you realized Sir, that if Israel implodes, the catastrophe would devastate the entire Mid-East.

Have you proposed a self sustained government. Rather than third party-getting rich schemes?

I will offer you $1.99, for you to buy some twine, and fly a kite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me wrong!