A moment

A moment
"I think, therefore I am"

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shame on the Cops

Seed Newsvine

Reference to:

http://thepolicenews.net/%28S%28ofu3ua45xv542xfo12g543ni%29%29/default.aspx?newsletterid=26901&act=Newsletter.aspx&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Cop killer shot 68 times by SWAT team
The Police News
 
-----------------------------------------

My Comment

That is shame to the cops putting 68 bullets into a self-proclaimed hero.   Darn it, didn’t these cops have anymore bullets.   Most likely that assassin was a hero at home, wherever he came from.  Now, the guy comes to the USA, and faces a cop who dared to stop him for a traffic violation.   So the illegal proved to be better that the officer who stopped him. 

I mean, he was clever, like back home; he could pull the trigger faster.   Unlike back home the creep was lucky.  Now, no other cop will ever dare to stop that “undocumented immigrant”.     He earned it;  Peace at Last.   Though, I don’t like cops in general.   I have some advice for the SWAT team.   Please carry at least 100 bullets for next time.   Because you left that guy short by 32 bullets, shame on you.   Yes, I don’t like borders, but respect for the law, is part of being civilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me wrong!