A moment

A moment
"I think, therefore I am"

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It is Choice

http://ldsspiritualthoughts.com/2011/08/03/the-lord-invites-all-to-come-unto-him-haight/

The Lord Invites ALL to Come Unto Him (Haight)

----------------

My take

That puts the ball on your court. It is your move. But, there is a humbling word that is the key to be able to return to Him. It is called "repentance"; each of us needs to consider repenting. Than, the big question arises, repenting about what? Well, we can check the Lords, desires, and His commandments, to be able to know what to repent from. Thus, it comes to square one. Study the scriptures, change as you learn, and you will find yourself on the way to returning to God, through Jesus Christ. For, Jesus said: "No one comes to the Father but through me." It takes courage to return to God, but each one of us can do it, it is called change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me wrong!