A moment

A moment
"I think, therefore I am"

Friday, September 30, 2011

Answers to some comments about homosexuality and religion

Seed Newsvine
---------------------------------------------------
One

Try to see the movie--original “The Exorcist”. It is based on true a story in Connecticut about 4 decades ago. I met an Army officer, the son of the doctor who examined the girl—as the movie was based on--not a boy. Perhaps, you can see another extreme of reality.

I too have knowledge of spiritual life. The girl in CT, could at times when possessed, speak ancient languages, and she tossed a bunch of doctors as if they were dolls. Yea! You explain that with all the sophisticated technology, if you think that life is just the stage of mortality.

Logic is more than convenience. I see, that you too see much fakeness in religion, that is why I said true religion. I too, once thought similarly as you do think. On my blog I have better description of religion.
------
Two

There are thousands of religions. Many religions--especially Christian based, have all the symptoms of well developed enterprises. Many other religions appear to focus on convenience. True religion refers to those religions whose leaders and laypeople sincerely try to follow God and their scriptures, to be better people and to love others with the spirit of freedom, regardless of denomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me wrong!