A moment

A moment
"I think, therefore I am"

Friday, November 4, 2011

Seems that the DA condones steeling, by prosecuting the father.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/03/justice/texas-video-beating/?iref=obinsite
CNN
DA: Statute of limitations prevents charges in judge's beating of daughter
Aransas County District Attorney Patrick Flanigan sent a letter to Rockport Police Chief Tim Jayroe Thursday evening, informing him of his decision on prosecution.
--------------------------------------------

My Take

If she was steeling, the judge should have turned her to prosecution, and have the law deal with her. Have her in jail where she would be more civilized.

Now, the daughter appears to have known her father, and decided to set him up for blackmail--typical woman. What are the statutes of limitations for theft?
So, if the law or society punishes the judge, that will be a blank check for other teenagers who steel and terrorize society.

Most likely the feminist movement including religionists, will justify that steeling is OK, by fighting the father, who tried to prevent his daughter from becoming a bum. If they prosecute this father, the law is now saying that it is OK to steel if you live with you father.

Cunning at its peak, well,” if I can’t have my toys the way I demand, I will make you miserable”. That attitude is normally from divorced women, seems like that cat graduated ahead of her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me wrong!