A moment

A moment
"I think, therefore I am"

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Wife with milk-shake killed husband

From: San Jose Mercury News

Wife with milk-shake killed husband

If he was abusive, than why did Nancy no file for divorce? Could it be that not enough money would come her way. However, if the husband would be declared dead, she probably could have much more of that filthy-no-good money.

by Canadian group The Guess Who American woman, stay away from me / American woman, mama let me be / Don't come hanging around my door / I don't want to see your face no more …

If this would follow the American judicial system, she probably would be considered justified, or at least mental incompetent at the time she fulfilled her plan.

If you are poor you suffer because of hunger to pay child support, if you rich, they kill you for your money. May be better to be poor, at least you live. Where is justice?

Check my blog, this week more about injustice against men.

http://thelionscribe.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me wrong!