A moment

A moment
"I think, therefore I am"

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Women get it easy

Seed Newsvine



From: REUTERS
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/29/us-tampa-murders-idUSTRE70S2M920110129
Mother who admitted murdering teenaged kids taken to hospital
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida | Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10am EST
(Reuters) - A Tampa woman who admitted murdering her two teenage children was taken to a local hospital on Saturday for evaluation, police said.

--------------------------

Women get it easy

My comment

It is amazing, when men murder their children, they are put in jail waiting trail; but when women murder their children, they are put in the hospital.

When was the last or first time a father was put in the hospital for killing for killing hi children? Is this bias? Please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me wrong!