A moment

A moment
"I think, therefore I am"

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bank of America Deserves It.

Seed Newsvine

----------------
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2011-09-21/bofa-citigroup-credit-swaps-jump-after-moody-s-cuts-debt-grades.html
Blomeburg Businessnews
BofA, Citigroup Credit Swaps Jump After Moody’s Cuts Debt Grades
September 21, 2011, 4:43 PM EDT
By Sapna Maheshwari and Shannon D. Harrington
-------------------------------------------------

My Bite

BofA, deserves the pinch.

They have no respect for the citizen who tried to cash a BofA check at their own branches; but the person did not have an account with Bank of America; only to force people to either get an account with BofA or deposit a BofA check elsewhere.

That was unAmerican. They did it to me twice. Let the arrogant and the oppressors fall, they deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me wrong!