A moment

A moment
"I think, therefore I am"

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ironically, women negativism appears missing.

Seed Newsvine



From Huffington post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-leahy-phd/why-men-dont-listen-to-wo_b_808187.html

“Why men don’t listen”
Robert Leahy, Ph.D.
Director of the American Institute for Cognitive Therapy
Posted: January 27, 2011 08:26 AM
----------------

My comment

Ironically, women negativism appears missing. Could this be by neglect, coincidence, intention, or bias?

When women start to see men as equals, they will not treat husbands as slaves. If men be robots and do as they are told or implied to by honey, the marriage is sweet. When men try to have the same input in the marriage, then “man can’t listen.”

Women know that the law is in their side and they will take advantage of it, like my “EX” told me. If you would like facts check my blog. Prove me wrong. Make research into who starts the violence. By the way, as long as the man has income it not too bad; but when unemployment arrives, women demonstrate how much they love their husbands. Not all woman of course. The opposite is also true, Doc.

Hey Doc, how about statistics on who starts fights hat home, and who is sneaky, and who uses emotion control, and who lies in court. Who turns the children against the father? Take a course in feminism, check what is being taught there. Than your article will be different and creditable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me wrong!